Friday 29 January 2010

TWO Days to go.......

Friday 29th January 2010.

I felt better today after another good nights sleep. Popped into Kingswood to get the car tax sorted and and do a few other jobs.

Then I had to do probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. The one thing that I had been putting off but knew I had to do it........write my letters to the girls and Tracey. I was determined to do this just in case things dont go to plan and I dont come home from the hospital. It was awful and upset me terribly but I'm glad its done. Afterwards my head was thumping and I felt physically sick. I spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up to tracey and we just sat and talked. It was nice.

I'm also training Tracey how to use the video conferencing so that we can all talk to the girls and dad via Skype and MSN. She's picking it up well and becoming quite the surfer on the web!

MOAS -2 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment