Monday 25 January 2010

SIX DAYS TO GO......

Monday 25th Jan 2010

So thats another day gone and, as promised I have just a few lines to write about how we are doing.
Last night was another rough night where neither of us slept. Its what I was afraid of really. I dont feel like I'm worrying too much but I must be. I cant switch off. I dont want to be wiped out before I'm even admitted due to lack of sleep so tonight I think I'll make use of the magic pills from the doctor!

I think we are just about prepared now,the accomodation at the hospital is sorted and every thing else is taken care of.

Just need to make the most of the next few days with my family now.

MOAS-6 days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my brother has just been diagnosed with pseudomyxoma peritonei and is been referred to Manchester clinic but how did you arrange accommodation for your family? Thanks

    ReplyDelete