Friday 29 January 2010

FOUR Days to go.......

Wednesday 27th January 2010.

Today was not so good. Tracey and I were both tired and so we had a quiet day. Mum came around for a cuppa and we just generally took it easy. I also had some goodies delivered andon the evening Jon came around and we set up the wireless router to allow me to log on from the comfort of my bed when I come home after the op. I'm sat in comfort now typing on the sofa and it works great. I was glad to see Jon he has been a very good friend to me over the last few months.

I am accutely aware that the time is ticking away. You cant help it and silly things pop into your mind like "thats the last time I'll do so and so for a while..." its weird. I'm definately getting more tense now and choosing to have this week off from work was a wise move as I wouldnt be able to have concentrated on what was going on.


MOAS -4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment